- We meet throughout the year to listen to talks and watch demonstrations – mostly, but not always gardening related.
- Twice a year a Seasonal show is held with many horticultural and other classes, including cookery, photography, art and handicrafts.
- During the Summer months there are regular outings and there is also a bi-annual holiday. At Christmas we celebrate with a meal followed by an enormous raffle.
- We are fortunate to have Clive and Diana Groves as our patrons and Club members are given a 10% discount on many items at Groves outlets.
- The Club is affiliated to the Royal Horticultural Society and any benefits are passed on to members.
- Being one of the largest clubs in the Bridport area members are able to draw on a wealth of gardening knowledge, expertise and, not least, friendship from fellow members.
- If an email from “firstname.lastname@example.org” is sent to your Junk/Spam folder – tick the box next to it then click ‘Move to Inbox’ or click ‘This is not Spam’ button.
To join us, please complete the application form below, enclose a cheque for £10.00 and send it to;
- Mrs M Postle
- 35 Bramble Drive
- Bridport DT6 4SN
- 01308 427214
Cheques should be made payable to B&DGC and crossed A/c payee.
Email us at email@example.com