General Information for all visits
- The coach will pick up at two points in Bridport – the Coach Park (CP) and Jessop Avenue (JA). The times given below are the actual departure times for each trip. We aim to be back in Bridport around 6 pm unless otherwise stated.
- When booking. Please state which outing(s) you are paying for and enclose a cheque payable to B.D.G.C., add your name, address, telephone number and pick up point – either Coach Park (CP) or Jessop Avenue (JA). No bookings are made without payment, seats are allocated at that time and please note when you are booking if you wish to sit with a friend.
- The price for each visit includes: the coach, a tip for the driver, and the entrance fee.
- The price for National Trust (NT) members is shown where relevant – please ensure you bring your card on the day
- Most destinations have cafés but meals are not organised or included in the prices.
Contact details for officers of the Bridport & District Gardening Club are available on the Membership Card.